Are you looking for a way to benefit Wycliffe Bible Translators both now and in the future?
With a donor-advised fund (DAF) you can make gifts to charity during your lifetime and, when you pass away, your children can carry on your legacy of giving.
Donor-Advised Funds established with Wycliffe Foundation may be accessed online so you can easily manage your charitable giving for those organizations you support.
Once your DAF account is set up, you will receive an email with the website location, login name, and temporary password for the online Portfolio Review website.
- If you would like to set up a Donor-Advised Fund, we recommend you contact your gift planning advisor to review or complete the DAF application.
- Or you may complete the DAF application and email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or mail to:
Attn: Priscilla Rogers
PO Box 620486
Orlando, FL 32862-0486
- If you already have a Donor Advised Fund with Wycliffe, you may access and manage your account via the online Portfolio Review website Wycliffe.org/DAFlogin.
- For more information on Donor Advised Funds or other charitable planned gifts, you may contact your gift planning advisor.
What is it and how does it work?
The Wycliffe Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) is a separately administered fund by the foundation into which donors make irrevocable, tax-deductible contributions. Each donor has a separate "fund" in his or her name in the DAF. The donor advises Wycliffe Foundation to make grants from his or her fund to Wycliffe (and other charities).
Benefits of a DAF
- Immediate Income Tax Deduction
- Time and Flexibility: The DAF gives you the luxury of more time and flexibility to decide how to designate and better manage your giving.
- Simplicity: Creating a DAF with the Wycliffe Foundation is easy to do by filling out a simple and brief application.
Different Ways to Fund Your Gift
In addition to cash, there are more strategic tax-wise assets to donate that can leverage and maximize your tax savings and allow you to give more than you thought possible. Giving from non-cash assets allows you to be a more effective donor and steward without adversely affecting your cash flow or lifestyle needs. Some ways to give include:
- Gift of Cash
- Gift of Publicly Traded Securities or Bonds
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Closely-held Securities in a Business Interest
To learn more about The Wycliffe Foundation Donor-Advised Fund and how you can make a lasting difference on the ministry of Wycliffe and Bible translation around the world, please contact Wycliffe Foundation at 1-877-493-3600 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact your gift planning advisor.
Already Have a DAF?
If you already have a donor-advised fund with another organization, you can make a grant to Wycliffe at any time from your fund. Also, you may name various beneficiaries of the fund, which could include Wycliffe Bible Translators.
Invest in Bible Translation
Millions around the world still need the Word of God in their own languages. You can change lives with your legacy!Create Your Giving Plan